Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions of Music Machine Remix competition
- One online music course shall be awarded each month to the winning remixer. The winning remix will be selected from the Top 10 highest rated tracks submitted in that month.
- To view the online courses that are available to prizewinners please visit www.pointblankonline.net
- The prize can only be awarded to entrants aged 14 years or over at time of entry.
- Point Blank does not supply prizewinners with the computer hardware, software or internet connection that are required to participate in the online music courses.
- You can enter as many times as you wish.
- All instructions on the website form part of the terms and conditions, which by taking part, you will be deemed to have accepted.
- Entries must be accompanied with your full name, address, daytime telephone number and age and comply with all rules to be eligible for entry. .
- The winning remix will be judged by the a panel of professional music producers and remixers at Point Blank. The judges decision is final. The award of a online music course as the winning prize is non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is available.
- The winner will be notified by e-mail that their remix is the selected remix. If the winner cannot be contacted for any reason within 7 days to accept the prize, the Judges reserve the right to award the prize to another entrant. .
- Point Blank owns the copyright in all samples, loops and other musical elements contained within the Music Machine.
- You must not:-
- sell, exploit, license, make available or otherwise distribute the remix (or musical works or lyrics embodied therein);
- use any third party copyright protected material into the remix (or into any musical works or lyrics embodied therein);
- sample or replay any material into the remix (or into any musical works or lyrics embodied therein);
- (whether alone or with others) produce mix record or perform any of the musical works (or any part thereof) embodied in Remix; and
make an adaptation of the remix (or any musical works or lyrics embodied therein).
- All those wishing to remix the track(s) undertake to do so on the basis that any such remix created either by themselves or any third party or otherwise must either (a) upload the Remix in accordance with the instructions on the website OR (b) opt out prior to the User Finalise the remix which shall be converted into a MP3.
- Responsibility cannot be accepted for entries which are lost, damaged, delayed, corrupted or mis-transmitted. Proof of sending/transmission will not be accepted as proof of delivery. Incomplete and late entries will not be accepted.
- These rules are governed by the laws of England and Wales.
- You agree that acceptance to the Terms and Conditions hereunder shall be deemed given automatically when entering this promotion and/or use of the track(s) as permitted in the website.
- Point Blank reserves the right to contact entrants with relevant information on its products and services. If you do not wish to receive such information please contact customer services.
- Point Blank reserves the right to award a prize of equal or greater value and in exceptional circumstances to vary, amend or withdraw this competition on reasonable notice.